Mr Durno (Acting Faculty Head)
Active Schools Coordinator
Participation and Dress Code
• Every child in S1-S4 will receive 2 periods of PE each week.
• Pupils are expected to participate in all PE lessons to the best of their ability.
• Pupils are expected to bring a full change of clothing for every PE lesson – Including appropriate footwear and clothing suitable for outdoor activities.
• Pupils should wear Blue SHS t-shirt and shorts or tracksuit bottoms.
• The PE department has a ‘No Note’ policy. Pupils who are injured/unwell should continue to bring their PE kit and take part in lessons where appropriate.
PE at Stirling High School is delivered in line with the Experiences and Outcomes of Curriculum for Excellence.
PE courses include –
S1 – S3 Physical Education, Physical Activity and Sport
S4 Core Physical Education
National 4 PE in a Nutshell
National 5 PE in a Nutshell
Higher PE in a Nutshell
Extra Curricular Timetable
Football and Rugby Playing Fields