Junior Prize-giving is an important event in our school calendar. It gives us an opportunity to celebrate the success and achievements of many of our young pupil.
These successes are celebrated in 2 ways:
- Junior prize-giving on Tuesday 6 June in the school assembly hall
- Prizegiving assemblies.
Junior Prize-giving award winners 2017
Invitations to attend Junior Prize-giving on 6 June have been texted and emailed to Parents/Carers of those young people who have been
- nominated in more than 90% of their subjects to reward Excellent Effort and/or
- nominated in at least 5 subjects (3 in S3) to reward Excellent Achievement and/or
- awarded an Outstanding Achievement, Junior Colours or Half Colours Award.
S3 subject Prize-winners will be announced on the evening.
We will use our assemblies to celebrate the achievements and successes of those young people who have been
- nominated in more than 75% of their subjects to reward Very good Effort and/or
- nominated in at least 1 subject to reward Excellent Achievement and/or
- invited to the Prize-giving ceremony but unable to attend.