Sales Agility are looking for a Support Team Engineer
SalesAgility writes and maintains the world’s leading open source Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application – the award-winning SuiteCRM. We are an open source CRM software consultancy with a client base across the globe.
Our team currently stands at 40 engineers, architects, business analysts and support engineers and we need more team members passionate about opensource development.
We are looking for a Support Team engineer to provide high quality, efficient customer service to clients. If you have passion for software development, experience of speaking with clients and working to deadlines, then this is the role for you.
Role – Support Team Engineer
- Working with support tickets & systems
- Maintaining team performance by adhering to SLA’s
- Team working to ensure best outcomes for clients
- Daily reporting to Support Team Leader
- Full time post, flexible working between 8am – 6pm. Unsociable working hours may occasionally be required
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Leadership and motivation
- Great communication skills both verbal and written
SalesAgility is based in the centre of Stirling. We’re close to shops, cafes, restaurants, train and bus stations and well connected to the motorway network. In addition to our employee share scheme, we offer competitive salaries, flexible working hours, a company pension and regular social events to build team collaboration. If the idea of joining a fast growing and well run organisation with career progression and travel opportunities appeals to you, apply now.
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, competence, talent and qualifications.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org